We’re seeking a full-stack engineer ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s constantly pushing boundaries. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple backend languages. You’ll be joining a small cross-regional team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front-end and backend architecture.
As a full-stack software engineer in our team, you will design, develop, and maintain distributed applications.
· Design, develop and test systems and solutions, including end-to-end core components of multi-tier applications: client-side/user interface, backend services, and data repositories.
· Write effective APIs and or data integration strategies
· Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
· Understand the client’s requirements and generate technical solutions with documentation.
· Perform functional enhancement, system deployment, and testing
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
· 2+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
· Familiar with SQL and NoSQL data repositories.
· Experience designing, implementing and integrating with RESTful APIs
· Practical experience in the application deployment (in the cloud or on-premise) and problem diagnosis/debugging
· Unit/integration testing experience
· Have good interpersonal and communication skills
· Knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure) is a plus.
· Competitive compensation package
· Working in a cutting-edge field with exposure and opportunities to work on systems for the company’s core products
· Medical Coverage
How to apply:
Please send your CV/resume and a scanned copy of your undergraduate or latest transcript to email@example.com.