SafeGuardChain® maintain your enterprise data security and integrity
Reference Case for Hong Kong Authority (HKMA) and KMPG’s ‘Regtech Adoption Practice Guide
Customer Trust: Financial institutions and Government departments are adapting our solutions
Challenges on Data Leakage Detection
- There are challenges to mitigating unauthorized disclosure of confidential information when employee are not physically present in office premises due to flexible working arrangements especially in the post-pandemic period. SafeGuardChain® leverages emerging technology such as object and facial detection for enterprise to enhance confidential data security, protect employees’ integrity by real-time data leakage detection.
- With facial detection, SafeGuardChain® are able to monitor and ensure only the authorized personal can access confidential data.
- With object detection, SafeGuardChain® are able to track and detect suspicious objects (eg. camera-liked object, mobile phones, etc.) in front of the laptop with real-time notifications
Identify Potential Security Threads
- As a Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) tools, SafeGuardChain® is designed to prevent sensitive data from being unintentionally or maliciously leaked outside of an organization.
- Real-time monitoring with facial and object detection generates a deterrent effect to prevent intentional data leakage through external threats.
- Real-time log-out and notification functions could stop any suspicious events and prevent further and massive data leakage.
Maintain your Enterprise’s Data Security and Integrity